The beginning of July is the season of milestones:
* four years ago I rented my first apartment out of college
* three years ago I started teaching the first college class on my own ("Professor Gauss" sounded nice, until I explained to my students that I'm not a professor)
* two years ago I got married (and may Reverend Bill Levering be blessed forever for marrying people for free!)
* one year ago I became a permanent resident (no more visas for me, thank you very much)
* this year, two days ago in fact, I bought my first car! I am in love, although it's no Mazda Miata (my dream car at the moment).
Funny thing is, I wore the same outfit to exactly TWO of these events. Can you guess which two?